Sparkle Fashionista(Former Name) is now VRAG.
It is a blog which has my inner thoughts about everything creative around me.
So you all might be thinking why the change in name? Basically, this was a suggestion by my BFF which defines me in 2 ways. Firstly, VRAG stands for my new name after marriage Varsha (This was my nickname so not really a new one) Rane (previous surname) AND Gode (current surname). Secondly, Vigorous, Radiant & Glowing which defines me and my blog posts.
Can I post articles on this blog?
VRAG accepts written content from any individual that suits the overall theme of the site. If you’re interested in submitting an article, please email us on varshavrag@with the complete details. For making it more realistic one can share some related pictures as well. We will surely publish it on the blog with given details
Who is Varsha?
Heylo I’m Varsha!! A typical Puneri girl who loves to explore new places, food joints, eat yummy desserts & keep munching anything yum ♥♥ Born & brought up in Pune, now settled on the coastlines of India. Yes everyone’s favorite place Konkan! It is blessed with some of the finest beaches in India; the best weekend getaway from Mumbai/Pune. The best place in terms of nature, adventure, tranquility, and cleanliness of the beaches on Konkan Coast is worth visiting once in a lifetime. Currently assisting husband in the software field, started this blog with an intention of sharing some knowledge with fellow beings. I still remember my office days & how my trainees/colleagues complimented me for wearing a particular outfit, footwear or even accessories. This always encouraged me and somewhere back in the mind this was the very reason I felt the urge of starting up my own blog. I love experimenting new things and always curious to check ingredients in a certain packed food or a particular cosmetic. I love exploring new things and letting people know the same. P.s. My name before marriage was Yogeeta & everyone knows me by the same name all these years.
Few Things About Me
- Since childhood mom was tired of listening to my endless talks and same goes with dad (sister too :p). In-fact my report cards were filled with a common adjective which still describes me “Talkative”
- I hail from a family who was not okay when I had to switch field from BCA to Fashion Designing (F.D.) 🙈
- Convincing parents was difficult back then in 2008 nevertheless, made sure to show my parents the creative side in me and how passionate I was in styling clothes. Things went on and I finished the course with enough knowledge about colors, patterns, trends, fabric, etc. I dint opt for starting a boutique or an high-end store but made sure in leading my friends and colleagues with some styling tips
- Initial days started with communicating and guiding individuals around me via tips on dressing etiquette and this ended in a personal shopper friend. So whenever someone was confused they wanted me to assist for shopping. I felt sharing knowledge was helpful rather than stitching clothes yes you 🙂 read it right. Stitching isn’t my cup of tea 😉 My main motto is “Being different is being alive!”
- A dog lover since childhood. Love feeding stray dogs & kittens too
- Dance makes me feel lively. Many of them are unaware, but I have cleared an exam in Bharatnatyam during school times (I didn’t know the importance back then and still regret the decision of dropping it)
- I have learned belly dance for 4 months (pretty less time I know, but sister is achieving my dreams by continuing this form) At times, I still dance when I’m all alone :p
- Love clicking pictures always!!
When not Blogging?
When I don’t blog I’m either online, surfing ideas and expanding knowledge in certain fields. I love listening to music and still watch the cartoon series when my sister is around.❤ Curiosity level was always at its peak when I started investigating things n looking out for Skincare/hair care options or experimenting new products or new cuisine. Change is constant, and it’s aptly said change makes one’s life beautiful according to me. I keep changing according to the surrounding around. This makes me different and I can surely survive to adjust anywhere. Ready to post some amazing reviews and experiences on this beautiful platform.
Much love 🙂
Feel free to contact me at any time for questions! Interested in collaboration with us, Kindly connect via email on at yogitarane090@
P.S. All the photos above are clicked solely by us & not Google-driven 🙂
95 total views, 1 views today