I have started loving Ebooks now. I chose the second book wisely and trust me it was cherry on the cake to my blogging journey. Read a detailed review on “SEO FOR BLOG TRAFFIC” by Puspanjalee Das Dutta and “NUTRITION DIET MYTHS AND LIFE” by Dr. Amrita Basu
This book is a good read for mom’s, first-time mom’s for would be mommies. A real eye-opener to swap organic/eco-friendly life with the chemical-laden products available all over the world.
Genre – Parenting
About the Author – Pratibha owns a blog Pratsmusings. She is a mom to twins, eco-mommy, green lifestyle enthusiast, creative writer, and an amateur photographer. A versatile blogger who talks about eco-living and creates some magic on Social Media.
The Book – Parenting in the new eco-friendly way. Choosing eco-friendly products for kids wisely. A piece of detailed information on every harmful ingredient used in the baby or commercial FMCG products.
Highlights of the Book
- Pratibha makes a valid point of how buying a eco-friendly or organic product helps to reduce the carbon footprint in the surrounding. She makes it understand in layman terms for a newbie who never thought to switch his or her chemical life with a sustainable lifestyle
- Commonly used ingredients one should avoid while purchasing any baby care products. They are harmful as baby’s skin is tender and sensitive. It absorbs anything super quick so I personally loved the pointers mentioned in this chapter.
- Breast Milk, Homemade Food, Natural food varieties and cloth diapers a guide to help one find some good sustainable options for the baby. Just like chemical-laden sanitary pads even diapers are thrown out which are ultimately ending into landfills. Cloth diapers are quite modern with many varieties and ultimately mess-free
- I love the fact she added a detailed list of questions which every parent would ask before swapping with cloth diapers
- Conventional Cotton vs. Organic Cotton. Many of us don’t think about this issue but one needs to understand Conventional Cotton goes through a lot of processes and chemical dyes. On the other hand, Organic Cotton is natural with vegetable or natural dyes. Some of the organic brands are Omved, Nino Bambino, Awerganic, etc.
- Opting for eco-friendly products is not enough it is important to understand eco-friendly grooming options from traditional Tel Maalish, Ubtans, Soap-free or mild soaps to Gentle Eco-Cert products for skin and hair. She even points out for eco-friendly toys.
I’m sure every one of you might be intrigued by now to read her book. Here is a direct link to download Eco-Baby Care & Green Parenting Ebook. This review is a part of #Blogchatter Book Review Program.
356 total views, 1 views today