Many of us sweat or have strong body odor. Using harmful chemical laden perfumes or deodorants do nothing but increase severe issues like underarm redness and itching or in certain circumstances there are pimples too. I have been in the search of perfect mild fragrance deodorant since ages. Used many and I regret using them all. They were long lasting but had alcohol, parabens, synthetic fragrances. Some of them vanished in just an hour as they were water mists and needed regular application. Raw Beauty is a brand by Sunayana Walia, super patient, and down-to-earth lady who will mostly discuss healthy living options and organically sourced products.
She had an interesting combination of deodorant but in a creamy texture. I was so excited to try them both. Lucikly tried the Naughty Variant, it is Sunayana’s favorite too.
Ingredients:-Organic Coconut Oil, Unrefined Beeswax, Organic Arrowroot Powder, Naturally Occurring Baking Soda, Pure Essential Oils of Clove, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Lemon, Geranium
My Experience with the Deodorant:-
I normally sweat and have little body odor at times. The alcohol-laden ones did nothing but ruined underarms to an extent as it became super sensitive.
- Creamy and mess-free in texture
- It works for 12 to 24hrs depending on the application
- I would recommend this to be used quickly post bath as it lasts long
- I have a sensitive nose hence strong fragrance deodorants and perfumes are a big no for me
- Luckily these 2 variants are super mild in fragrance
- I had no high expectations but her first product “Chamkeela” was outstanding hence I very well knew this would be amazing too
- Little goes a long way. Just a pinch and you are sorted for the day!
- The bad odor has vanished now and it is replaced with clove fragrance
- The deodorant is pocket and travel-friendly. It will last for months
- I’m happy to switch to these natural underarms deodorizing salves and my favorite would be naughty forever
No Cons except for availability as it is online only.
These are must buy. Sunayana makes it a point that no plastic or bubble wrap is used for packaging. It is always newspapers and no labels as she has updated the information on her Instagram Page so no paper wastage.
1,025 total views, 2 views today