Today I’m introducing a beautiful handmade natural brand named “YAMI HERBALS” which was introduced to me by my co-blogger Ragini. I was sent two products for review but these are my honest opinions.
Shylaja Pradeep is the face behind creating this natural organic homemade brand. Her stock includes Herbal Baby Bath Powder, Skin Polishing Body Scrub, Herbal Hair Pack, Traditional Herbal Hair Oil, Shikakai Hair Wash Powder and Homemade Skin Brightening Face Pack.
Product Name – Homemade Skin Brightening Face Pack
Retails INR 150 for 100 GMS
Shelf Life – 1 yr from date of manufacturing
The packaging is perfect with no leakage issues & they have added a spoon too as the pack is in powdered form.
- Whole Green Gram
- Orange Peel
- Cucumber Seeds
- Samba Wheat
- Potato Starch
- Pudina Leaves
How to use
- Take a small plastic bowl
- Add 1 & half tbsp of the powder (this is enough for the face)
- One can add curd/water/rose water/milk/warm water/aloe vera (if tanned skin)
- Usually use it with plain water/warm for my oily + sensitive skin
- Keep it for 15 mins until the pack is semi-dry or totally dried (I usually keep it semi-dry to scrub it on my face)
- If warm water is used while mixing pack, wash the face with warm water & splash with cold water to close the open pores on the face
Face Pack Claims
For a quick makeover in 10 mins. Try Yami Herbals Skin Brightening Face Pack which removes Sun tan, black/white heads, dark circles around eyes, mouth, forehead etc. The pack absorbs extra oil and adds glow/freshness to the face almost instantly. Mix it with milk or yogurt, leave it on for 10 mins and see for yourself.
For best results, use daily since all the ingredients are very skin-friendly.
WATCH OUT THE NEW INGREDIENTS
- Aavarampoo – This is a bright yellow flower which is particularly found in Tamil Nadu & can be used for skin for some easy homemade DIY’s. It basically lightens the blemishes & fades the tan with clear skin
- Samba Wheat – Wheat for skin whitening
My Thoughts on the Face Pack
- It works on my oily + sensitive skin type
- Works as soft scrub as the granules aren’t harsh on skin
- Let it dry on my face then use some warm water to scrub in circular motion on face
- However it made my nose & surrounding cheeks area red for 10 mins as I personally feel that is the most sensitive part of my face
- Does not work well on my whiteheads as they were prominent after washing the face
- I have pretty odd working hours & get time to use face packs at night which is the best part & trust me the dull skin has a glow after the usage. A perfect glowing skin is the outcome of the pack
- Affordable & chemical free product
- Had no break-outs after using this so a thumbs up for acne-prone skin too as there are no chemicals which would harm the skin
- Everyday usage will remove tan from face
- A perfect pack to apply before you head to a party or any occasion & have no time for facial
- Totally worth the price & would surely suggest for any skin type
- Only con- It is available only online
- I have used this thrice & have few changes on my skin too, like face glow & makes the skin soft. If one has irritated skin or tanned, I would suggest regular usage would surely help you guys
Shylaja can be contacted for orders on Whatsapp 7358813032 & Facebook.
Have you guys used any such organic powdered face pack?
4,924 total views, 4 views today