Sparkle Fashionista(Former Name) is now VRAG. A blog with my innermost thoughts about everything around me.
So you all might be thinking why the change in name? Basically, this was a suggestion by a friend which defines me in two ways. VRAG stands for my new name after marriage Varsha (This was my nickname so not really a new one) Rane (former last name) AND Gode (current last name). Vigorous, Radiant & Glowing because it defines me and my blog posts.
Can anyone post articles on this blog?
VRAG accepts written content from any individual that suits the overall theme of the site. If you’re interested in submitting an article, please email us on varshavrag@with the complete details. To make it more realistic share some related pictures. We will surely publish it on the blog with given details.
Who is Varsha?
Hello, I’m Varsha!! A typical Puneri girl who loves to explore new places, learn new things, food joints, eat yummy desserts & keep munching anything yum.
Born & brought up in Pune, now settled on the coastlines of India. Yes everyone’s favorite place Konkan! Sindhudurg is blessed with some of the finest beaches in India; the best weekend getaway from Mumbai/Pune. A perfect place in terms of nature, adventure, tranquility. The cleanliness of the beaches on Konkan Coast is a worth sight! Currently assist husband for online software support. Started this blog with an intention of sharing some knowledge with fellow beings. I recollect those office days & how my trainees/colleagues complimented me for wearing a particular outfit, footwear or even accessories. This always encouraged me and somewhere back in the mind this was the very reason I felt the urge of starting a own blog. I love experimenting new things and was curious to check ingredients in a certain packed food or a particular cosmetic. Love exploring new things/places. BDW, My name before marriage was Yogita and everyone knows me by the same name all these years.
Few Things About Me
- I was the most talkative from my school times. In-fact my report cards were filled with a common adjective “Talkative”
- College days, dropped BCA and opted Advance Diploma in Fashion Designing, INIFD
- Convincing parents was difficult but made sure to show them my the creative side and how passionate I was in styling clothes. Things went on and I finished the course with enough knowledge about colors, patterns, trends, fabric, etc. I dint opt for starting a boutique or an high-end store but made sure in leading my friends and colleagues with some styling tips
- Initial days started with communicating and guiding individuals around me via tips on dressing etiquette and this ended in a personal shopper friend. So when someone was confused they asked me to assist for shopping. I felt sharing knowledge was helpful rather than stitching clothes yes you 🙂 read it right. Stitching isn’t my cup of tea 😉 My main motto is “Being different is being alive!”
- A dog lover since childhood. Love feeding stray dogs & kittens
- Dance makes me feel lively. Many of them are unaware, but I have cleared an exam in Bharatnatyam during school times (I didn’t know the importance back then and still regret the decision of leaving the dance form)
- I have learnt belly dance for four months (My sister is achieving my dreams by continuing this dance form) I still dance when I’m all alone :p
- Love to click pictures!!
When not Blogging?
When I don’t blog I’m either online or planning some ideas, expanding knowledge in certain fields. I love listening to music and still watch the cartoon series with my sister. Curiosity level was always at its peak when I started investigating things n looking out for Skincare/Hair care options or experimenting new products or new cuisine. Change is constant, and it’s aptly said change makes one’s life beautiful. I keep changing according to the surrounding around me. This makes me different and I can survive to adjust anywhere. Ready to post some amazing reviews and experiences on this beautiful platform.
Much love 🙂
Feel free to contact me at any time for questions! Interested in collaboration with us, Kindly connect via email on at yogitarane090@
4,591 total views, 1 views today