Hello All 🙂 back with a product review again for herbals. The Patanjali Aloe Hair Cleanser.
I’m not much experimental when it comes hair shampoos. Saw many of them trying these products hence thought of giving these a try. Trying new products at times could be a bad experience too, hence I’m trying my best to help my readers through this reviews section.
Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair
The gooey translucent gel has many antibacterial properties. Hair comprises of protein called Keratin, aloe is said to have proteins hence they help in hair growth, reduces dandruff & conditions the hair with a shine. I have a tried & tested DIY for Hair. If you have an aloe plant, cut a leaf make a slit on the it with a knife. Now extract all the transparent gel with spoon & pour this to a small bowl. Stir well to make it watery else blend it. After your regular shampooing take this bowlof aloe water & add to the hair strands. Apply like a hair serum, do not rub this. Keep this for nice 10-15 mins & rinse your hair with plain water.
Aloe acts beautifully as a conditioner & adds shine to your hair. So next time your conditioner is finished try this simple DIY.
Product Name :- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Aloe Vera Hair Cleanser
Price :- Rs.75 for 200ml
Ingredients :- Aloe Vera (Ghritkumari), Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis (Gudhal Pushp), Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi), Baccopa Monnieri (Brahmi), Sapindus Trifoliatus (Reetha), Emblica Offcinalis (Amla), Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj), Lawsonia Innermis (Heena), Acacia Concina (Shikakai), Curcuma Longa (Haldi), Tinospora Cordifolia (Giloi), Psoralea Corylifolia (Bakuchi)
Base Material:- Aqua, Surfacant Base, Tocopherol, D-Panthenol, Permitted Colour, Preservative, Sugandhit Dravya-QS
Shelf Life :- 2 yrs
Packaging :- It is a beautiful transparent bottle which helps you check the shampoo usage each time. However it isn’t travel friendly so you need to use a plastic wrap on the lid & then close it, when you are leaving for a vacation. I feel for attracting more customers they have also used Hindi to explain their ingredients & usage.
My take on this product :- I’ve been using this since 2 seasons Winter & Summer hence have different take based on the seasons. During winters after using this shampoo, I had to use a conditioner for preventing the hair from frizz (despite of having oily scalp they were dry). Summer use for oily scalp like mine was beneficial as I have soft hair towards the end. The scalp is oily, dandruff prone & bit irritating with some hair-fall during the summers. Overall it acts best on my hair adding smooth texture with fragrance.
- It has a beautiful citrus like pleasant smell
- Transparent bottle adds a plus point to check the usage constantly during use
- The texture is not too thick or thin, hence it can be washed easily with water
- It lathers well if diluted with water
- Makes hair smooth & dandruff-free for 2 days as mine is oily scalp (this might differ from person to person according to the hair)
- Helps in reducing hair fall & cleaning dirt from hair
- Removes oil from the hair in one wash
- Most important, it is affordable & lasts long
- Personally, I faced a issue with it’s texture as it is fluid like a gel & comes quickly on your palm & you might end up using more
- The fragrance can irritate the ones who are allergic to certain fragrances as it is a different herbal citrus types
- Dry hair people should surely use a conditioner after shampoo application
If you wish to buy this shampoo & try it go ahead & let us know in the reviews section. Patanjali shampoo is available at any nearest Patanjali stores or even on online sites.
P.S. The review is solely based on my personal experience.
184 total views, 1 views today