A healthy body plays a very crucial role in our day-to-day lives. Every single individual tries to take care of their body in their own way. Having said this, we all strive hard to make our ends meet. It also means working for long hours (all thanks to the sedentary lifestyle). So take out some time for brisk walks or home workouts. The pandemic has made us all realize the importance of a healthy body and lifestyle. Online training is quite helpful and allows one to exercise with ease within a preferred time slot.
Bengaluru-based Cult Fit is a well-known brand in the fitness and health industry. It helps one choose healthy food, fitness, and meditation at home with its online classes. This is why home workouts help us exercise according to our comfort. Choose the cultpass live and understand how every workout class works with 7 Days Free Trial and Cult Centre across India’s first two trial classes. The cult has over 200+ centers in India and is mostly across 20+ leading cities. Read on why exercise at home is beneficial for us!
Fitness plays a vital role in our lives. We all strive to achieve a healthy lifestyle! A healthy body and mind help one focus on things. One can do certain things in a fun way to achieve fitness goals at home. The pandemic has made us stay indoors for more time. We can utilize this time in the best possible way.
Quick exercises that you can do in your home workout session
- Skipping Rope – The simplest form of exercise to burn calories. Go out on the terrace or your living area. Skip every day for a minimum of 5 to 10 mins. After that, you can increase it as per your body requirements.
- Yoga – Start with beginner’s yoga to jumpstart your morning fitness routine.
- Squat it Out – Perfect way to crush down the calories and toning the lower body most effectively. In addition, it helps you strengthen the core!
- Surya Namaskar – The benefits of Surya Namaskar are numerous, but the most important one is it helps to strengthen the body
- Running – I adore my father, who is 50+ and actively participates in various marathons to stay fit. He continued to run even during the pandemic as a home workout. Start as per your body needs and increase the time gradually.
Fun Essential and Effective Fitness Tips at Home
- Take it slow and start developing a habit every day. Try the 21 days technique. Do things you want to stay fit for every single day at a stretch of 21 days. It will automatically turn into a habit. It undoubtedly impacts your life in a better way.
- Morning workout really helps to start a refreshing day with almost no trace of procrastination.
- Initially include a brisk walk, maybe a walk on the terrace with the essential nutrients of Sun (Vit D)
- Dance it out. Dancing your heart out helps to burn those extra calories. Play some music or follow a favorite workout video on Youtube.
- Every society or house has stairs. If not, try to go out and walk uphill outdoors. Use stairs instead of elevators to make the bones healthy and strong
- These days Prenatal Yoga is advised during the pregnancy phase, and this changes every trimester. Check this one by Cult. Fit as prenatal yoga as a part of home workouts. Take baby steps and, for starters, brisk walks and easy yoga asanas.
- Go out in a park and swing it out and loosen up all the tired muscles. Being close to nature helps ideally.
- Try to minimize junk and add healthy home-cooked meals, salads, soups for the cravings. Also, add fluids/water to the body sufficiently to avoid dehydration.
Being fit isn’t limited to eating healthy. It also includes regular exercise and good thoughts. Be grateful and blessed to have a good life. Let’s not take our lives for granted and help them to maintain a good body and soul! Keep the hustle on #BeBetterEveryDay with home workouts.