I’m always into food. It can be anything ranging from street food, comfort food, indulging desserts, and many such food varieties. I love to try different cuisines or say new food options around me. Cooking is my favorite hobby these days to satisfy those random hunger pangs. If you like quick and delicious recipes read this Masala Pav – A simple breakfast or snack recipe.
I’m inclined a lot towards bread and pav 🙂 We all love Vada Pav, recently tried masala pav and it turned out super yummy. Don’t miss to read this detailed recipe below and surprise your loved ones with this quick snack option.
Ingredients:- Large slices of chopped onions, tomato, french beans, grated potato and carrot, and coriander. The best part about this is the ratio for the ingredients. This depends on your liking and can be added accordingly. Spices:- Pav bhaji masala, red chili powder, salt, and turmeric (optional).
- Take a Kadai, add little oil and chopped long slices of onions. Allow it to fry until translucent pink
- It is time to add tomato now. Add more if you love tangy masala stuffing
- Once the tomato turns soggy, add grated potato, carrot, and finely chopped french beans
- Allow this to cook well for 5 mins
- Add all spices to the above mixture
- Pav Bhaji Masala, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric, Salt. The ratio for this depends on you but it is usually 2:1:1
- Stir it quickly and add 1tbspn of water. Now close this with a lid
- Remove the lid in 10 mins and add chopped coriander
Paav Stuffing – On a Tawa add some butter and place the pav on them. Butter is optional one can opt for oil too. With a knife make a slit in between the pav. Add the veggie mix stuffing inside. If you like it tangy add tamarind chutney or tomato sauce to both the sides inside the pav. Stuff the mix well and fry the pav till the bottom turns slightly crispy. Keep switching this often so both sides are crispy.
Tip – Add some of your favorite veggies like green peas, corn or mashed corn, baby corn, capsicum, etc. Serve this with tea or coffee and spend some quality time with your loved ones.
800 total views, 1 views today