Comfort is so important when it comes to any outfit. I prefer quality and not well-known brands. If we get good quality in non-branded or less famous brands why waste unnecessary money in branded stuff. Recently came across a brand named “Lavos” – A sustainable Indian brand that delivers clothing made by bamboo cotton. The purity of the brand made me try this for myself.they sent me two of their famous clothing – Yoga Pants and a Round Neck T-shirt. Lavos Bamboo Cotton has become my favorite brand now!
I have never used anything made of bamboo fabric, although my journey with bamboo products started off with bamboo brushes and there is no looking back to date. This post contains my personal experience with their clothing products.
My Experience with Lavos Performance
The yoga pants are super comfortable. I hate leggings patterns that look like a churidaar. These are slightly expensive but worth the quality. I’ve worn yoga pants before and loved very few brands. Currently, Lavos has become my favorite brand. The fitting, ease, comfort level, flexibility is unmatched. The best part about these pants is they come in different sizes and quirky prints to make your gym wear game strong. There are yoga pants that make you feel uneasy and the fitting irritates the skin to an extent. Luckily, these stood strong without a small itch on my skin.
What makes these products unique? Yoga Pants – Rs. 1199 to Rs. 1299
- The yoga pants have elastane commonly known as Lyra blended fabric which is used for sportswear
- The crotch has a unique gusset for increasing the durability of the product
- It has a secret pocket to keep cash or maybe some keys safely
- Does not budge the skin and can be worn for those long hours workout
Round – Neck T-Shirts Rs. 699
- These are UPF50+ the trending sun protection clothing and it helps from those harmful sun radiations and up to 99%
- I have sensitive skin and tend to see some red rashes or small allergy when I wear specific outfits or brands. Lavos – Bamboo Cotton t-shirts are skin-friendly and help individuals who have allergy-prone or sensitive skin
- They are anti-chafing in nature so say bye-bye to chafing caused due to clothing
- It has a combination of 53% Organic Cotton, 42% Viscose by Bamboo, and 5% Elastane and this makes it slightly stretchable and best for a workout or treks
They have these classic plain/solid color t-shirts as well to pair up with printed yoga pants. The fabric is super soft and comfortable to those extreme hardcore workout sessions. I’ve paired the above look with casual sneakers, Fitbit watch, as it was a small forest trail. Trekkers can use the above outfit with some good running shoes. They are perfect for gym workouts as well. Capri lovers, they have yoga capris as well.
Hipster panty pack Rs. 549 | Period PAnty Rs. 329 | Review
They accidentally sent me their collection of innerwear panties and no-stain period panties. I told them will return it back but they were generous and asked me to try the innerwear. I felt they were slightly big but it is a really good option for everyday wear.
- The everyday hipster is super soft and comfortable and even with 2 – 3 washes remains the same and doesn’t stretch like the normal branded one’s stretch
- The best part is the elastic on the waist, it is super flexible but won’t hurt or budge the skin
- The color is intact even after 3 to 5 washes
- The edges at the hip area are smooth and this ensures there is no slight mark or rash due to elastic
- It is made with Air-Jersey fabric
- This is for girls/women who are into high coverage panties
- Double layer at the crotch area for durability
- Now talking about the no-stain period panty, I have no issues with panty stains as the flow is quite normal but at times while traveling or for office these panties are super useful
- Girls with heavy flow must purchase this without a second thought. It is 52% organic cotton, 43% bamboo, 5% elastane
- All these panties are odor-free and anti-bacterial
Overall, my experience with the brand was really good. The only con would be the availability issues as they are available on the website. They do have stores in some cities but please confirm on the website or drop an email for the same.
2,181 total views, 1 views today
March 2, 2020 at 8:14 pm
Thank you for the review, I was going to buy their products but was lil unsure, after your review I got the clarity!
March 4, 2020 at 8:51 pm
I love anything sustainable. I always promote and spread my views about sustainable beauty. Now, it’s time for trying sustainable dresses as well.
March 6, 2020 at 12:28 am
I would love to try this range of products. You reviewed it very well. Panty looks good too.
March 6, 2020 at 6:04 pm
Bamboo cotton is a wonderful eco friendly option for us to try. Thank you for sharing your honest review.
March 6, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Thank you for introducing this new brand. I was not aware of it.
Will check out their site soon and shop.
March 7, 2020 at 12:49 pm
This detailed review has certainly made my buying choices easier. I would love to try out their period panty since I was looking for one for the past few days.
March 7, 2020 at 8:46 pm
The Lavos brand seems to have a nice range of really comfortable wear. the yoga pants look super cool and comfortable, looking forward to try this brand soon.
March 7, 2020 at 11:16 pm
clothes made up from bamboo is very new concept to me never heard of any brand doing such a initiative towards the environment would love to try this brand thank you for sharing
March 8, 2020 at 10:27 am
OMG the round neck T-shirt has SPF 50! That’s pretty unique. The yoga pant looks really comfortable.
March 8, 2020 at 11:59 am
Really like that sun protection clothing to protect from harmful rays while working out or doing yoga outside. The material quality looks good and design is chic and trendy
March 8, 2020 at 4:03 pm
I also prefer quality and comfort while buying pants and tees..Your review seems super positive to go ahead and try the pants and tees from Lavos.I will check out their collections.
March 8, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Quality and comfort always before quantity or any other thing when it comes to clothing. Lavos seems like a nice brand. Will give it a try.
March 8, 2020 at 6:57 pm
I like organic clothes… They are much comfortable and good for skin! The price of these clothes is good! I will check them out!
March 8, 2020 at 7:38 pm
I would want to use there panties as given in there review it seems. The one im searching for
March 8, 2020 at 7:57 pm
Even I dislike the churidar pattern leggings and yoga pants are perfect when it comes to choosing comfort and style. Will check out Lavos brand
March 8, 2020 at 7:57 pm
Sustainable fashion has a long way to go….Thanks for sharing about this brand. Let me check it out too…
March 9, 2020 at 9:38 am
Even I love wearing Sustainable clothing. I feel they are comfy and stylish. I will surely try this brand… Love the tee you are wearing. Beautiful color.