Dental health plays a vital role in every individual’s life. I’ve always been skeptical to visit a dentist for a normal checkup. We all live busy lives and often ignore dental health. Dental health ignorance can lead to severe issues like decay, teeth stains, bleeding gums, unexpected tartar buildup, and even red teeth due to discoloration, smoking, or tobacco. Tooth decays are real scary and I even get nightmares. The issue is real and has to be treated in time. Ayurvedic Toothpowder comes for rescue for all the above oral woes.
I’ve spent my childhood with my grandmother. This made me well versed with Homemade Kada, medicines for small wounds, or petty issues. It is important to include Ayurveda in our life. Her famous cough and cold kada is still something we make and enjoy! I’m personally inclined to Ayurveda or Ayurvedic medicines. They have absolutely no side-effects or can cause any harm to any individual. We all ignore such medicines as the taste is either not favorable or too bitter.
I’ve even tried certain things like guava leaves for toothache. These nuske work at times. In rare scenarios, this has to be treated with medicine or consulted by a physician. Dental checkups still scare me. My childhood was mostly visiting the Army Cantonment and meeting different dentists for regular cleanups.
Few Things About Vicco
Vicco is a famous and well-known brand that owns some great Ayurveda-based products since 1952. The Vicco Vajradanti Powder is a known gem by all of us. It is a powerful blend of barks and herbs. Fluoride is present in almost all conventional kinds of toothpaste, this increases the tendency for tooth decay. In many cases, other alternatives have to be taken into consideration.
Why Vicco Vajradanti Ayurvedic Toothpowder?
- Ayurvedic Oral Care and Herbal Toothpowder is in the rawest form and hence it is quite potent
- Vicco has a blend of interesting herbs like Babhul, Bakul, Laung, Jesthamadh Ajwain, etc.
- The above ingredients and many others in it help with all dental issues
- It is 100% natural and vegan
- Helps with gum swelling and hardening of gums
- It works efficiently for toothache and disorders
- A little bit of powder and you are finally done for dental care/hygiene
- The toothpowder helps in cleansing of teeth and gums well. It removes the food particles too
- The blend is full of all-natural ingredients and has no coal or chalk
- Vicco is a Natural, Ayurvedic, and #CrueltyFree brand
Usage – Apply Vicco Vajradanti toothpaste and use the Ayurvedic Toothpowder to massage the gums.
In addition, poor hygiene causes pyorrhoea, bleeding, and inflammation of gums too. All of this is taken care of by Vicco Vajradanti. I hope you enjoyed reading this post dedicated to oral care and hygiene.
333 total views, 3 views today