I learn a new thing every year, blogging is one such platform which allows me to learn and think out of the box. I share a super special bond with “Blogchatter” – A platform which supports bloggers from each genre. I’m also glad to be connected with some amazing women bloggers who helped me at every point of my blogging journey. Blogchatter is back with #MyFriendAlexa Season 4 for the month of September.
Meaning and live example of Alexa Ranking?
Ranking of your blog/website in India or Worldwide and it depends on the website traffic and engagement. Less the merrier 🙂 For example, My blog had “No Rank” in February 2018. Participated in a campaign by Women Bloggers Team named “#AlexaTheIncredible” within a week my blog had ranking 146,843. This meant huge and I decided to participate in the actual #MyFriendAlexa Season 3.
Read my blogs for #MyFriendAlexa Season 3 here. This sheet defines my blog ranking progress throughout the Alexa Season.
My current Alexa Score is good and I want it to get better day-by-day 🙂
Download my Free E-book on Blogchatter today.
Why Participate in #MyFriendAlexa Season 4?
- Blogchatter spoon feeds you everything in one go right from reading lists, linky’s, reading/writing hashtags, Facebook or Whatsapp groups everything is sorted
- A blogger has to only post or read other blogs. This is quite simple and helps one find a like-minded individual in the virtual world
- Take your blog ranking to another level and reduce the Alexa scores for both India and Global
- Read 10+ different blogs each day and add some knowledge every day
- This will benefit your blog as the minimum blog posting criteria is 8 to 10 posts per month to gain visitors or keep your viewers intact on the blog
- Healthy competition and will benefit every blogger
What to do to participate in #MyFriendAlexa Challenge?
- Download the Alexa toolbar extension for Chrome or Firefox. This allows it to monitor your visitors/engagement
- Use a laptop or desktop as it will benefit both you and the receiver (other blogs)
- Add unique reading and writing hashtags o your blogs while sharing them on Twitter or any other platform
- Usually, a theme isn’t necessary but if you want can add posts and decide a theme according to your niche
- Plan the 8 blog posts in advance and save the drafts on Google Docs or Notepad. This will help you to think about keywords and titles
- Fill the form and get set go
520 total views, 8 views today