Learning is a part of our lives. It is like a never-ending process. We all try to learn new things at every stage of our life. For the past few years, online learning has been a new trend. Online learning is one of the best forms of education available today. It comes with a lot of benefits:
- Increasing accessibility.
- Providing value at a low cost.
- Allowing students to engage in their courses any day of the week.
- Enabling them to better manage their time by eliminating commuting.
With the ongoing strong competition in every domain, it is necessary to train ourselves with the best. Syllabus like ICSE, CBSE, NCERT solutions, JEE courses, NEET courses. These have a lot of weightage in building a career foundation as a student. Preparation and revision are a must for all the courses. Similarly, JEE and NEET for students of 11th and 12th can be done through online learning.
We all talk about online learning, but do we really know its benefits?
- Learn at your own pace – Every individual is different. Choose your subjects and syllabus as per your speed and learn at your own slow/fast pace.
- Easy Access to learn – Internet plans have made everyone learn just with a single click on the phone or laptop. Students from rural areas have benefited through online learning. They prepare for JEE and NEET courses with easy access.
- No pressure and negativity – Offline school and classes are the best thing. However, for introverted students, it gets a little challenging. The pressure to talk and adjust is real. On top of that, there is negativity as well. It gets discarded when it is solely online.
- Avoid the hassle of commuting for classes – As they say, time is precious. Using every valuable minute is important. Offline classes require frequent time management, money, and the hassle to travel.
- Flexibility – Anytime or Anywhere (Watch Multiple times) – Family vacations, occasions, or outings can be fun. However, when exam preparation is necessary, one can easily access online classes. You can even watch it multiple times.
- Simplified and Effective Learning – All subject experts design the online syllabus. It ensures effective learning and preparation for the exams.
- Manage Time and Revise More – Certain subjects/theories are difficult to grasp. It can be managed well and assign additional time to weak points. It will also help us revise these topics more and prepare accordingly.
- Reduced Cost – The amount required to commute can be utilized for online learning. It is more effective than offline classes and will reduce costs.
- Online Data/ Notes – One can easily browse the previous exam questions paper or a certain query just with the ease of a click. Additionally, if you love paper reading, download the topics and study them offline at your ease.
All the ’90s kids remember the struggle to learn and score high. Back then, there were more offline classes. We have come this far with so many opportunities and learn with simplified methods with the ease of technology and digital learning methods.
75 total views, 1 views today