Pallavi Parwani a kind-hearted soul, the face behind the “Fiducia Botanicals“. The brand name and label colors were super catchy! Fiducia was my wishlist brand. They had this Instagram Giveaway, tried my luck but couldn’t win it. I decided to purchase the products during their sale period.
Ordered their best-seller trio as I kept eyeing it a lot. Will review the other two products maybe next month. Let’s head to our review for the Seabuck & Rosehip Lip Butter.
Price and Quantity – Rs. 275/- for 5.5gms
Ingredients – Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Rosehip Oil (a boon for pigmentation), Seabuckthorn Maceration (infused with coconut oil), Argan Oil (my favorite hair oil), Vitamin E
My experience with Fiducia Botanicals Seabuck & Rosehip Lip Butter
- I’m used to shiny or glossy lip balms, tried Himalaya Lip Butter and it was good but for some reason stopped using the brand. Initial days it was kind of tricky. I assumed it to be shiny or at least visible like normal lip balms. (My bad – This was a lip butter :P)
- A unique cocoa butter fragrance hence yellow in color. I became used to the texture of the lip butter
- Glides super quick on the lips and adds that instant nourishing effect
- If you are someone with dry, dull or chapped lips this works well as it has argan oil
- Just a glide on the lips and you are done for the day as little goes a long way
- It washes away only when you rub the lips and is quite waterproof in nature
- It contains no harmful ingredients/preservatives, filled with all-natural goodness
- The lip butter will add matte effect to the lips but at the same time, it will help dark/discolored or pigmented due to presence of rosehip oil in it
- Being matte in texture this can be used as a base on the lipsticks
- Handy and travel-friendly
Don’t miss to check her Instagram page for other beautiful gems. Pallavi does a fabulous job to maintain the feed with some great flat lays too. You can purchase the above lip butter on their website.
2,500 total views, 2 views today