Shhhh I’m nt at all angry this moment! Guess why did I start my post such sentence 😉
Only two things which can change or elevate my mood “MUSIC” 🎼 & “COLORING”🎨 MatrikaS has done a fab job in designing this unique beauty. Right from the ruled pages to the coloring sheets everything is just made for a person who forgets to take out time for herself (they very much started a concept of Creative Woman’s Journal) . Now why do I say that 😉 would be the question arising in my reader’s mind. Well you will come to know slowly when you read my take on this Butterfly Beauty.
ABOUT MatrikaS Journal
It is an wonderful line of diaries, notebooks, soft cover books, paper bags, paper cups and many more options under the name of SFA Print. Let’s know something about this brand in depth.
SIVAKASI, INDIA IS ESTABLISHED IN 2011 BY ITS PARENT COMPANY “SRINIVAS FINE ARTS” OF SRINIVAS GROUP IN A SPACIOUS 9 ACRES LAND WITH OVER 37,000 SQ MTRS OF BUILT UP AREA.
IS AN INDIAN BASED COMPANY HEADQUARTERED IN SIVAKASI, INDIA. THE COMPANY OPERATES VARIOUS BUSINESS SEGMENTS:
Social RESPONSIBILITIES By Srinivas Group
WE AT SRINIVAS GROUP ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE WELFARE OF OUR SOCIETY AND HAS CONTRIBUTED IN VARIED WAYS TO THE LOCAL ECONOMY.
My story begins…
So it started when I was traveling to Pune with my family. I was excited for a vacation at mom’s place, at the same time the curious thinker in me always pokes me every second. Yes, don’t worry you read it right. Now why do I say every second because “I overthink” 🙈🙈. Cannot really help this habit 😉 Infact if anyone of you tells me a story I start visualizing the scene’s, characters and climax too. I guess visualizing and guessing part is what I’ve got in my genes, all thanks to my CID mommy (Sshh she’s a Senior Clerk in the Maharashtra Police Department not into CID but never misses to watch a single episode even if she’s sleepy 😉).
Let’s hop into the diary again please 😊. So when I was traveling ideas flew through my mind constantly after every 2mins, it was hard for me to remember everything. Right from what would be next on the blog, sending emails, follow up with certain brands, new sections for the blog and the list goes on 🤔🙄 Hahahaha
Now that very moment while traveling, I so wanted a notepad/diary to note down everything but unfortunately I had none. Borrowed a pen and notepad from mom & dad and my list was like endless. This simple situation made me feel I should have got a diary from home.(although my diary collection were normal ones in black/brown nothing unique as such).
My hunt was over when I came across MatrikaS concept of Scribble Your Heart Away Campaign 2. Blogger Outreach Program – Creative Woman’s Journal That moment itself made up my mind and tried ordering the diary. Now the issue was it couldn’t be purchased via phone they had a form to be filled which was available only after logging in through desktop or laptop. Somehow managed to order it and Pink Beauty arrived. So they had 4 types for the bloggers to select from their varieties of the unique journal’s available. Also they had some beautiful theme behind the 4 journal.
✈️To Fly – Unique Green Olive with Dragonfly
💭To Dream – Pink Beauty with Butterfly
🖋️To Write – Hot Red with Feather
🌫️To Glide – Royal Blue with Fish
Aren’t the above themes interesting? Now I had a tough time in finalizing one for me as I love fishes and royal blue color although I’m not a water-baby hence thought it would not be justified if I opt it. I’m the one who loves to dream and keep thinking about everything around with multiple thoughts, visualizing things. Finally chose the journal “To Dream” and note all my experiences on it.
It was well packed and all secure in a firm card-box with secure bubble-wrap on it. They had a beautiful letter with it talking about the outreach program.
- 8 Creative adult coloring sheets inspired with one concept for which we all keep fighting for is none other than Nature. Yes there are beautiful drawing’s inspired by nature at it’s best. (If you all are reading this now, it’s already monsoon please plant a tree around – It makes a difference, let’s breathe fresh and let the animal’s survive too)
- One can color it with sketch-pens, water colors or acrylic color too, pencil shading would be great too. Trust me, it’s addictive 😍😍 Coloring soothes one so well that it relieves any kind of stress. So next time you are angry on someone or upset with a certain reason start coloring or drawing something. (Always keep a set of sketch-pens in your handbag)
- Journal contains sticker pages too. Yaay you read it right!! This helps you scribble your 💟 out with secrets, moods, dreams and aspirations etc
- It is to be used as a personal diary to write all your secrets or a notebook to organize your daily tasks
- It has a surprise pocket after the last page (somewhat like a flat envelope)
- Have you ever tried scribbling or making some henna designs during a certain lecture or class. I guess we all loved doing that as teacher at that moment seemed an uninterested topic to all. The journal can be used as a mode to do doodles or something which you love to scribble. So next time you are in a meeting make sure this diary is with you to make random designs and soothe the brain for some amazing ideas! 😇 My sister always kept saying trees are alway green why do you color such weird during our school times. I always kept feeling that nature is plenty and it gives us an opportunity to paint and explore new things around. After having this journal first time in my hand I always felt now it’s my own world of colors where trees and clouds aren’t just green 😉😊
- The best part of this diary is it doesn’t have a date, year, month or week mentioned. One can directly write anything anywhere and mention date above themselves
- To top all it has a different sections like last 4 pages dedicated to noting down the name and phone number, also notes can be mentioned 📒
- Beautiful Pink Satin like fabric is wrapped on the diary with golden dots and butterfly. Guess what I spotted the theme “DREAM” written in cursive on butterfly’s antenna 😍😍 isn’t that creative
- The edges of the journal are round which doesn’t get torn easily. Also the paper isn’t white in color but a simple off white vintage look paper 🙌
- Elastic for safe locking & has an elastic to fix the pen after work, so that you don’t miss the pen aside. Ps. I faced hard time when it came to searching pen while writing either I had notepad easily available or pen was missing 😋🙈
- The paper quality is just amazing & you feel like writing over & over again
- Last but not the least it is Made in 🇮🇳
This was solely sent for blogger outreach program but this my honest opinion about the journal. Trust me guys, this is the best ever diary I’ve used so far. If you are excited to buy this beauty please ping them on instagram for more options or you can buy it directly from Amazon or else contact them via Instagram It is worth the price of INR 450.
862 total views, 2 views today