I am a fan of powdered cleansers and Skincare Villa products were on my wishlist for a long time. Sonali is the name behind Skincarevilla Shop. The products are beautifully crafted with love. She is a hard working lady who is just a message away on Instagram to solve your queries and suggest anything as per your skin type.
Ingredients – Oats, Almond, Organic Green Tea, Mint
Oats is my favorite ingredient, I have never consumed it nor tried as face care (I know this would sound funny to many of you but I always wanted to try it on the skin). Almond scared me as, I assumed that will be coarse or rough on my skin but to my surprise, it was super soft in texture 🙂
- The ingredients are a boon for oily and acne-prone skin type
- Travel-friendly jar of happiness
- This is the best everyday cleanser
- It acts as a soft exfoliator and soap-free cleanser
- The ingredients are super fine so you don’t have to worry about red rashes even if you scrub that. However, for acne-prone skin no need to scrub
- I even scrub it on the lips and it does its job pretty quick
- One can use it with rose water or any clay but the overall cleanser does its job well so I feel no need to add anything extra
- The cleanser has subtle fragrance and you might feel like consuming it too :p
- This is a multipurpose product and one can use it as a soft exfoliator, cleanser, and a mask
- Acts best for pre-makeup as it helps to suck the oil from your skin to an extent. Follow Cleanser >> Oil-free Moisturizer >> Makeup
One can use it post or pre-wash cleanser while removing blackheads or whiteheads. My way to remove whiteheads on the nose is to wash off with the cleanser and the whiteheads area becomes super soft. Remove it with blackhead remover, top an egg mask or if you are vegetarian or vegan rub some ice to reduce inflammation and calm the pores. Ice or egg mask won’t shrink the pores but it will help from clogging the pores. Follow this every week and see a change. P.S. I’ve stopped going to a beauty salon for cleanups and never ever done a salon facial. My switch to natural or organic real products have been beneficial plus it is necessary to eat well so the change is reflected from within as well. I try to avoid junk for most of the time, my breakfast is the first meal is always healthy.
- The availability is an issue as it is online only but make sure you buy 2 together as you will gradually love it a lot
- The cleanser if dried or used as a mask becomes a task to wash off as the oat particles stick on the face so I would suggest if used as mask please wash with warm water and close the open pores with cold water splash
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.” *This post contains affiliate links. This means I will earn a small amount for every purchase made using the above links.
10,620 total views, 6 views today