A smile can brighten up someone’s day. Isn’t this true? We all agree to this. Achieving a perfect smile with super soft natural lips adds an altogether different dimension to one’s face. I love lip scrub especially for their variety of pure fragrances. Never tried any chemical-laden ones. I recently got a chance to order from The Basic Organics. Purchased their mini version of lip scrub and hair oil. Here is a short review of their tempting Coffee Cinnamon Lip Scrub in Vanilla flavor.
OMG! one must buy this product you are a coffee lover. I’m sold with the fragrance and will always buy this cute baby from the brand 🙂 Coffee, Cinnamon, and Vanilla these are like my favorite when it comes to fragrance! Moreover, this combination is quite rare when it comes to natural or organic products.
- The lip scrub is a must for dry or chapped lips
- It adds a good nourishing effect post-use
- Simple and mess-free soft fine scrub in texture
- Adds an immediate natural glow on your lips. Say no to dry/chapped lips now!
- One can use it every day if he/she has dry lips or girls can use it before lipstick
- Super affordable and is just for Rs.50
- My past experience was there were raw coarse sugar chunks in it. This particular one is so fine and yet nice in texture that it won’t hurt your lips
- You are someone who cannot live without sweets than this one is for you as it makes me feel like I’m having a dessert
- Thumbs up for the fragrance
- Many of the lip scrubs usually leave sticky oil residue on your lips. This one is totally adorable and does not make sticky lips.
In conclusion, I would suggest purchasing this baby for a soft exfoliation for the lips.
1,515 total views, 1 views today
November 16, 2019 at 12:32 am
I was looking for a good lip balm. I really like using organic stuff on my skin. I will try this out sometime.
November 17, 2019 at 6:02 am
This is super affordable scrub and soft , supple lips always look good. Makeup sits better if lips have smooth canvas.
November 17, 2019 at 9:43 am
Your review is intriguing me to try them. Coffee, cinnamon, vanilla .. these ingredients always make place in my skincare. I must try them. Bdw, I am a sweet lover too.
November 17, 2019 at 12:38 pm
This lip scrub sounds very effectibe abd a great pick for this dry winter season to mend our chapped lips.
November 17, 2019 at 3:09 pm
This is a fantastic find I must say I do usually have this issue with lip scrubs being Too course and drying. The pricing and the fragrance and the quality are big big wins!
November 17, 2019 at 4:31 pm
Such an awesome product for 50inr is indeed super affordable. My lips are dry and chapped in winters and I need to take this lip scrub routine regularly. Will look up for it
November 17, 2019 at 7:24 pm
Looks perfect for dry lips especially during winter season and pocket friendly too. Love to try soon.
November 17, 2019 at 8:55 pm
I have heard about lip-scrubs but never tried any. After reading your review, I might get one for myself. Thanks.
November 17, 2019 at 9:29 pm
I like the fact that the brand has included small versions too so that we can try and then get full size products. The lip scrub looks interesting.